Table of Contents
Ahauz Limited (registered company number 10206939) (“Ahauz”, "we" or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By visiting www.ahauz.com ("our website") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the registered data controller is Ahauz Limited, whose registered office is at Forward Partners Commercial Unit 2, Aurora Building, 124 East Road, London, England, N1 6FD.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us. You may provide us with information by filling in forms on our website(s) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you apply, register for an account or subscribe, contact us through via forms, email, live chat or phone numbers made available on our website, enter a competition, referral campaign, promotion or survey, provide feedback and/or when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include but is not limited to your name, address, contact details, employment details and financial information such as banking details, salary, savings, and financial commitments.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our website(s) we may automatically collect information about your computer, your browser type, your operating system and your IP address, information about your visit, and how you use our website(s). This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above. We collect this information for site optimisation and product/service improvements.
- Information we receive from other sources. With explicit consent from you, we may collect information about you from external sources (e.g. a credit bureaux). We acknowledge that some of this data may be sensitive personal data. We will keep this type of sensitive personal data in an appropriately secure way. We are also working closely with third parties (including, e.g. business partners, service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to administer any referral campaign, promotion or competition that you enter via our website;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about other goods or services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about or may interest you;
- to customise or improve your experience on our website and services, including via direct communications you receive from us;
- to administer our website and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, development, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service and to send you service emails relating to your account;
- comply with any regulatory obligation we must comply with;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure; and
- to provide information and services to partners that allow them to monitor and benchmark their own performance.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006
We may also disclose your personal information with the following selected third parties:
- any regulatory or governmental body or ombudsmen who has jurisdiction;
- any credit bureaux (or similar organisation) with your explicit permission;
- any mortgage lender to which you have asked us to introduce you to;
- any business partner, supplier or sub-contractor for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site; and
- any person or legal entity to whom we sell or transfer (or initiate discussions with to sell or transfer) our business or any part of it or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer goes ahead, you agree that the purchaser can use your data in the same way as us.
Where your personal information is stored
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored, in a destination within the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We treat your data with the utmost care and security. Our systems meet or exceed industry standards. We will never store passwords in plain text, nor will we allow anyone to access your data unless they have a justifiable reason to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any form of unauthorised access.
For more information on cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by emailing email@example.com. Any access request is subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link located in the footer of all emails that we send.